Thread: NHL crest

Default NHL crest

Been trying to clean up the crest to better it can't seem to do good one anyhelp appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails colorado_avalanche-11744.jpg  
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

2. Default

Here is my attempt at cleaning this up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avalanch1.png  

Thx for trying wiil check it out
    Henry

4. Default

Here's one for you Henry. The link expires in 3 days.
    cncproductionwork.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Malmstrom View Post
    Here's one for you Henry. The link expires in 3 days.
    cncproductionwork.com
    Thank you Alan that is nice ,,and the website also,, how did you get it so nice like to learn
    Henry

6. Default

I've developed my skill of creating importable raster images over several years. I will be a special guest speaker at the Carvewright Conference this year. I'll be sharing some techniques, and insights on creating patterns from images created using GIMP.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Malmstrom View Post
    I've developed my skill of creating importable raster images over several years. I will be a special guest speaker at the Carvewright Conference this year. I'll be sharing some techniques, and insights on creating patterns from images created using GIMP.
    For those who can not make it to the conference maybe you can have someone record your talk and then you can even sell it for an affordable price on your website.

Great idea Norm, I would be interested in that as well.

9. Default

I've thought about doing that sort of thing but I don't think there's any way to sell video on-line. I can do a good presentation but I'm not really a public speaker type of person or anything. I don't really want to do a video. Besides there's so many videos on youtube already. I've had one up for a few years now. Did you see that one.

10. Default

I have not seen your you tube video I will have to go look for it. I do not see why you could not just put the video file as a download that after you pay you would just download like a pattern. Anyway, I bet your presentation will be better than you think. There is not many good videos related to the carvewright and pattern making. Not since ask bud passed which was before my time with the machine but I learned alot from him.