Thread: Carvewright C, make an offer

Default Carvewright C, make an offer

I am considering selling my Carvewright Model C, purchased February, 2013, due to recent eye surgeries and complications. The machine has 328 hours on it and is displaying an error code concerning checking roller pressure. Previous to the eye problems I would have made the adjustments and continued, but not at this time. I have six assorted bits, 3 card readers with cards, the original box, manual, etc. Buyer would be required to pay shipping from Tennessee. Serial Number available upon request. If interested, reply here and/or send me a PM (private message) with carvewrightmachine in subject line. Thanks.... John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_4845.jpg   IMG_7183.JPG   thumbnail_IMG_4851.jpg   IMG_9667.JPG  

Last edited by lynnfrwd; 02-13-2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Do not post personal contact info

Quote Originally Posted by John Douglas View Post
    I am considering selling my Carvewright Model C, purchased February, 2013, due to recent eye surgeries and complications. The machine has 328 hours on it and is displaying an error code concerning checking roller pressure. Previous to the eye problems I would have made the adjustments and continued, but not at this time. I have six assorted bits, 3 card readers with cards, the original box, manual, etc. Buyer would be required to pay shipping from Tennessee. Serial Number available upon request. If interested, reply here and/or email at pougles@hotmail.com with carvewrightmachine in subject line. Thanks.... John
    you have a private message John douglas
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

what are you asking for your machine