Thread: Need an experts help

Default Need an experts help

Can someone create a detailed pattern for me? I will attach an image of what I need
    I tried the grayscale creation but I don't have pattern edit so I really can't get it clean enough. If you PM me I have the licensed original artwork to use. I will purchase the highly detailed pattern from whom ever if that is required
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omega psi phi shield_metal.JPG  
    Last edited by dvel56; 03-16-2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: add larger pic

dvel56, will this do. if so send me a PM with your email address.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omega psi phi shield.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

eelamb did you ever send the above file? If so and you still have it please send a PM.

Greg
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 02-07-2017 at 04:26 PM. Reason: do not list personal contact info

Here is a quick gray scale of it you can import into Designer. (Save file first)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omega psi phi shield_metal_DISP.png  

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dvel56 View Post
    Can someone create a detailed pattern for me? I will attach an image of what I need
    I tried the grayscale creation but I don't have pattern edit so I really can't get it clean enough. If you PM me I have the licensed original artwork to use. I will purchase the highly detailed pattern from whom ever if that is required
    I do a lot of stuff like this. If you go to my web site (link below) and fill out the form I will give you a quote.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Eddie nice seeing you on. Ya still do a nice job .

date on that post??