Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two-sided spoons with manual tabs test file---is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
    Thanks, but I get an error that this MPC was created in a newer version of this software. I'm running Designer BASIC 1.187, which appears to be the latest version. I do not have Designer PRO.

Perhaps if you have a chance to just clue me in on what you did I could repro it on my side? If you want, of course. I'd appreciate it.

Sorry about that. Here it is in 1.187.

Edit: obtw, I have used this technique many times and I almost always use "center on board" instead of "jog to position" and as long as there are no tracking problems it should work for you also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love Spoon Front.png   Love Spoon-Back.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 02-11-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    Steve

Thanks, SteveNelson46. I'll see what you've got going on in the MPC and compare it with what I've got going on.

I've got a draft version of my full pattern (eight spoons in one pattern) carving on some extra MDF right now. It's doing the front now and it, looks like everything is lining up correctly and the tabs are in place as expected. I need to get back over to the shop to keep an eye on it all because paranoia.

Appreciate the help.

3. Default

Is that love spoon a purchased pattern or something you made yourself?

Norm,

It's a pattern from the Vectric forum. I didn't make it but I did adapt it for the Carvewright. It was originally written in Aspire by JamesB and can be downloaded here:

http://www.joebarrow.com/download/

You will need Aspire to open the files.
    Steve

5. Default

Thanks for the info steve, still trying to pay for designer pro and move up from 1.87 so Aspire is way out of my league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12