Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are our attendees from?

Connie, I hope the conference was a huge success and that everyone is re-energized!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    So far, we have attendees coming from the following areas:

CANADA
    Alberta

UNITED STATES
    Arkansas
    California
    Connecticut
    Florida
    Georgia
    Idaho
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Louisiana
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    Nebraska
    New York
    Ohio
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Texas (lots!)
    Washington
    Wisconsin
    I think this was the final list. It was our biggest attendance, yet. May have to find a bigger location!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Is there any way a conference could be held on the East coast? Texas is a long way from central Virginia. There were 5 states represented that would benefit from this and I would add another Va.! where is the post new thread button????????

Hi Pastor,

I'm pretty sure the main annual CarveWright Conferences will likely always be held near the company headquarters in Texas. I hope you'll be able to attend at least one anyway! They are always educational, inspiring and fun!

Are there any other CW users near you? If so, maybe you can get together informally from time to time to exchange ideas, help each other and bring projects for some show and tell!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Why not Vegas? There are always cheap tickets to fly to Vegas. Has CW arranged discounts for lodging, etc?

Sorry Scooby,

I just about scream when I have to go to conferences in Vegas. I am sooo burned out going to that town! Been there a "zillion" times. Unfortunately, it's a popular place for conferences, so it's inevitable I'll be going there again...and again...and again...aaaarrrggg!

I think it's unlikely that CarveWright will change the location of the annual conference. They do arrange for special room rates, etc. every year.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Mike - Never been to Vegas but have been in DFW a lot. I want to go to a conference and Vegas, just trying to take 2 off the bucket list in one shot. Need a proxy? I'll fill in for you.
    I liked one idea that was on one of the forums - buy a new machine and get free attendance to the conference. I would buy one right now if that was offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Mike - Never been to Vegas but have been in DFW a lot. I want to go to a conference and Vegas, just trying to take 2 off the bucket list in one shot. Need a proxy? I'll fill in for you.
    Hmmm. That's worth considering. You would have to do one or two hours worth of presentations though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    I liked one idea that was on one of the forums - buy a new machine and get free attendance to the conference. I would buy one right now if that was offered.
    That is a very interesting idea!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Thanks for the reply! I don't know of any but surely there must be. I just cannot take that much time from work. I'd love to see them on DVD for the same price. if you qualify by being out of the conference area...say 600 mile or so. I'd be in. Say, where is the start a new thread button. I can't find it on my page. It says "reply to thread"

Quote Originally Posted by kwbcpastor View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I don't know of any but surely there must be. I just cannot take that much time from work. I'd love to see them on DVD for the same price. if you qualify by being out of the conference area...say 600 mile or so. I'd be in. Say, where is the start a new thread button. I can't find it on my page. It says "reply to thread"

You need to be out side the topic of discussion to get the start new thread.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast