Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hardware

  1. Default Hardware

    Does anyone know where i can find, what I call trunk hardware. I am looking for hardware for my trunk that i can mount a shelf inside to the lid and it will move with the lid opening and closing, much like a fishing tackle box. I hope i explained to give you an idea. I search trunk hardware and only find, handle, hinges and the like, but not what im looking for. I guess i dont know the name for what i want. Anyone know.

    Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Northern Colorado


    I looked up jewelry tray support and found this on. Kind of pricey.
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

    Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

    All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Northern Utah


    Google cantilever hinges

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Southeast Idaho


    I thought this was cool.. would need to add a tie-in to the lid.

  5. Default

    Hey, thanks guys I think I can replicate the wood one for this large trunk and make them out of walnut to match. Appreciate the help from both you guys.

    Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

  6. Default

    When I searched for jewelry tray support, I came upon this. A little on the expensive side.
    geometry dash lite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts