Thread: Regular Polygons - Owner Free

Default Regular Polygons - Owner Free

Here are some regular polygons which were made in Designer 1.131. This was the last Designer version before copy protection was introduced for vectors. Since these vectors are not copy protected, you can use then to make your own patterns without getting the message that you do not own them. Once you save this file (or any of these vectors) in a version of Designer later than 1.131, you will own them!

You can add to them, delete parts of them, resize them, copy and paste them, or do whatever you wish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Regular Polygons.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank You,
    I wish I had more time to contribute the way you do.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

3. Default

Thanks as well, your contributions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks. I hope some people will find them useful. They are not that easy to create yet seem like they should be useful for many things like, drill patterns, clock faces, cribbage boards, ...

It is easy to line things up with the points in the polygons using the snap grid. For example, with the whole polygon selected, move it to put one of the points on the grid. Now create or move another object (say a drill hole) to the same snap grid spot. Now select the whole polygon and the drill hole and move it all to put another point on the grid. Repeat the process and you can have drill holes precisely placed at each point.

Should this need to be done with the latest version I have, 3.103, how is it done?