Thread: Path Offset Tool?

1. Default Path Offset Tool?

Hi all,

It's me again, back for another round, this time however I have Designer Pro 3, I am trying to follow along the tutorial that Steve Nelson46 did Pierced Heart. I was about 1/2 into it when he starting using the Path offset tool? I looked in my toolbar and didn't see anything like it? I thought by upgrading to Pro 3, I would be up to date? Can someone please help me? Do I have to buy another part, as I thought it would be included. I am really trying to get this, but I am missing little things that add up to be big things.

I greatly appreciate any help. I love you tube...I have learned alot from there.

Loriblackdog

Offset Path is part of the 2D Vector Drawing Suite add-on.

3. Default

Hi Dick,

Thank you for letting me know where to find it.

Lori

Quote Originally Posted by Loriblackdog View Post
    Hi all,

It's me again, back for another round, this time however I have Designer Pro 3, I am trying to follow along the tutorial that Steve Nelson46 did Pierced Heart. I was about 1/2 into it when he starting using the Path offset tool? I looked in my toolbar and didn't see anything like it? I thought by upgrading to Pro 3, I would be up to date? Can someone please help me? Do I have to buy another part, as I thought it would be included. I am really trying to get this, but I am missing little things that add up to be big things.

I greatly appreciate any help. I love you tube...I have learned alot from there.

Loriblackdog

Lori,

You don't really have to use the path offset tool to make the carve region around the outside of the heart. You can use any of the line drawing tools that are part of the standard Designer package to draw a closed region around it. The offset tool just makes it easier.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 12-06-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    Steve