Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CarveTight Spindle

Is there an ETA on the next batch of Carvetight Z truck assemblies will arrive.
    I know they might not be up to snuff but nice to know when the next chance is.

Sometime next week, our engineer should be back with as much as he can carry. Plus, we are air-freighting some parts that should arrive by end of next week or beginning of week after. Everything else will be on the next container shipment that is scheduled to ship out before the Chinese New Year starts.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Will you be contacting us when they come in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the Rock Chuck is still available from Ron? I replaced my QC years ago with the Rock Chuck and it solved all my problems, and the Rock Chuck is hanging in there like it did the day I installed it.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Quote Originally Posted by CarverJerry View Post
    Does anyone know if the Rock Chuck is still available from Ron? I replaced my QC years ago with the Rock Chuck and it solved all my problems, and the Rock Chuck is hanging in there like it did the day I installed it.
    Saw a post on that a while a go. I believe He had a house fire and was not making any more rock chucks. But that is based on old info. You never know, he may start up again. I am happy with the rock for what I do.

I buy used rock chucks and rock parts if anyone has one so sell.

For the average user the CarveTite is really the best option. The single shaft design is superior and with the difficulty getting the old QC off to change to a Rock sometimes leads to a trashed truck like I posted earlier.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12