Thread: What is the secrect for attaching photos

Default What is the secrect for attaching photos

I have 5.3 megpixled camera, tried to upload photos, not there. Tried a word doc with photos, not there. I am sure this is simple, whats the secert?
    If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!

First when you click below-manage attachments-it tells you beside each file type what size you're allowed to upload. Then you need to use a photo editing program to size your pic
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Exclamation Photos

First, you have to transfer the pictures from your camera to your computer. Save them to a file you can locate easily. Then open each of them, one at a time. As you open them, resize them to the listed sizes by file type, save and close. Then, go to the Manage Attachments button, Browse for the picture you want to post and click once on it then click on UPLOAD button. The Upload manager will tell you if the picture is uploaded or it's too big.
    Are ya smoking canine fecal matter, AGAIN????

http://home.att.net/~inabnitt/wsb/ht...out.html-.html

If it's to big You may have a SEND TO> in your file menu. If you do click on it and it should have photo attachment or something like that. you can keep following 1 or 2 more steps to save it as an email attachment. then go to browse and find it and upload it.
    If You Saw What We Sawed!!

North Bay Woodworking

If you don't want to make waves......get off of the boat!

Default THANKS for the help!

Although all of you will be blamed in the future, as you have enabled a photo uploading fool.

I realy do appricate the help that everone on this forum provides. Makes me proud to be a part of a great group.

Again Thanks!
    If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!