Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love the lithopane process!

Default Love the lithopane process!

My first lithopane.

Attachment 82812Attachment 82811Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161224_173610.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	4.27 MB 
ID:	82813

A very nice Litho. I know you will be sharing more as carving Lithophanes are addictive.

3. Default

Great job on your first one, I messed up a few before I got them right.

Thank you I've done 5 so far and except for one, because of the original picture quality, I have been pleased with them. I surely can't take much credit for the end result. Jason Allen's article in Tips and Tricks made it extremely easy. And you are correct! Addictive especially when you have 10 Grands and 2 more on the way!

Litho's are so much fun to make and give away.. People are always surprised at the Wow factor... the tips and techniques are great, do you have pattern editor yet? It allows you to fine tune even more and the 1/32 carving bit adds even more details. The CW and it's software packages allow so much detail with ease of use and this forum is an excellent avenue for additional tips.

Again, Great Job.

I have the basic software and the scanning tool and software. Can't wait to learn more.

Hi Loyd,
    Can you let me know where I might find Jason Allen's Tips and Tricks article you were referring to? I did a number of different searches and just cannot find it

Thank you!!! I'd like to do something like this for my in-laws' neighbor who lost her husband to work related lung cancer and her son to an unexpected heart attack in the same year. She is one of the sweetest ladies I know. I'll probably need some help but fortunately I have time as my goal is to finish it by Christmas 2017.

I got an email that should have went to my spam folder but right before I deleted it I actually took the time to check it out. Come to find out it was for LED's and they offer lights for lightboxes. So I thought I'd share it with the forum. I have not done any business with this company so I can't give them a rating. But may be worth your while if you're doing lighopanes with lightboxes.

http://kediopto.com/ledlighting/
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast