Thread: pattern registration

Default pattern registration

After buying and downloading a pattern I attempted to activate it's registration but can't get a connection to the registration page, the last page of registration process. This has happened at times but this time I've been trying for 2 days. Whats up?

Try logging into your web account login from the help tab in designer. If your new pattern does not show up in the list input the license code in the box at the top of the page. After the pattern shows up there, from the help tab in designer, manage license, update license.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thank you for the reply, however, when I get to the page that would normally say "registration successful" instead I get "Registration server unavailable......"

Also, I've found that I'm unable to log-in. I fill in the user and password for the store and "submit" and after a minute or so the page says "done"at the bottom but is otherwise blank.

The store and customer account login are two different accounts. The store is to purchase items and customer account is to manage your machine and purchased products.. Both have a password reset if needed.

http://register.carvewright.com/

https://store.carvewright.com/login.php
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.