Thread: Need Help!!! Looking for carver near Brockway, PA to help finish a project.

1. Default Need Help!!! Looking for carver near Brockway, PA to help finish a project.

I started carving some molding for my living room, quite a while ago. I've had trouble with the machine, been to the trouble shooting section, tried a few different suggestions from the forum, still no luck. Now, the wife is after me to finish the molding regardless. Would love to find someone near me who could either help me get my machine working correctly, or has a working machine that I could have them finish the remainder. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

What kind of machine problems are you having?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Were do you live some one close can probably help ,,now what I find strange some one ask for help and they are never around
    Last edited by henry1; 11-11-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

4. Default

Was carving a practice piece, the carver dug in and went straight into the piece instead of turning. Tore it down, got it working again. Now it keeps giving me Z axis stall. I've tried new cable, tore it down a few times and made sure everything was OK. Tried power supply, It's been awhile, Just kinda put it on hold. Don't have time to constantly work on it. Can't remember everything I've tried. Like I said, checked out the forums, and troubleshooting section, even called and spoke with a tech at carvewright. I'm not a big user, bought it about 4 years ago, worked with it for about a month. Ever since it dug in, been having all kinds of trouble with it, I had it torn down more than running. Way to sensitive for someone who is not a full time woodworker.

5. Default

Sorry I didnt reply fast enough, I'm on vacation and not just settin around the computer. It doesnt post immediately anyway. Not sure when it posted actually. Anyway, yes, that's what I'm hoping for. I know awhile back there were two people close by. Hoping one of them may see this post and contact me. I Live in Brockway, PA. Thanks.

Need Help!!! Looking for carver near Brockway, PA to help finish a project.

Quote Originally Posted by paigecaroline View Post
    I started carving some molding for my living room, quite a while ago. I've had trouble with the machine, been to the trouble shooting section, tried a few different suggestions from the forum, still no luck. Now, the wife is after me to finish the molding regardless. Would love to find someone near me who could either help me get my machine working correctly, or has a working machine that I could have them finish the remainder. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
    Not close by to upper PA, am in lower De. Probably 3 hrs away at least. How many feet do you need and what is the carve time per carve, etc. Post an MPC with any other info. Will give us some idea what is involved.
    Rick H