Not CW related but some of you could offer some insight i'm sure. I would appreciate some advice. I have started building some shipping boxes for an industrial company. Various sizes, like 10x10x34 ID from 3/4 BC pine plywood. These boxes are all done with rabbit joints, glued and screwed. My question is this... how best (easiest) to cut the rabbits. I did one order of 25 where I did it in two passes with a standard blade, then one of 50 in one pass with a dado blade set. The sides are cut each end, top and bottom on 4 sides. The dado blade has the advantage of only handling each piece once, but as I got toward the end it stated really taxing my table saw because the blades got dull I believe (Freud dado set, not cheap). I use a Grizzly cabinet saw with 3 HP. Using the standard blade is easier on the saw, but it requires passing each piece over the saw with two different set ups and when you are talking about 200 pieces, that takes time. I really don't want to have to go through a new dado set each order, there is no sharpening service near me. This new part of my business has the potential to get big, so I need to solve this. Any opinions?