Thread: Several New Projects finished.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Several New Projects finished.

1) Loons - using VictorClip3D patterns, 2) Lighthouse on walnut.... really think it's to dark too be a good carving, using mostly VictorClip3D patterns 3) Key Holder with Grapes...just needs the hooks, 4) Phone Cradle - Whale... is an experiment for a phone cradle for kids. I'm thinking of putting a bead in the eye hole, but it does look ok this way. I have another phone cradle designed that's an elephant but that one will have to wait until I get back from a 3 week trip to New Zealand. 4) Cribbage Board... is a very simple one but I sure like the wood.

It's nice to be back in the shop these last few days as I have lots of ideas for things I'd like to carve. Though a three weeks vacation isn't going to hurt either.

p.s. Don't pay any attention to the Mar Jongg lid cover. It got posted by mistake. That carving was done a couple of years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Loons-WEB.jpg   Tammi's Box Top-WEB.jpg   Lighthouse-Walnut WEB.jpg   Key Holder-Grapes WEB.jpg  

Phone Craddle-Whale WEB.jpg   Cribbage Board-Clover WEB.jpg  
    Last edited by SharonB; 10-28-2016 at 06:35 PM.