Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CarveWright and Rockler

Well after the drive down to the store I find out they had to reschedule the demonstration do to not having all of the materials and equipment the needed. I did get to meet Taylor Hudson who will be learning the CarveWright system and doing the demos. I will update when I get the new date.

I am not certain but I think this involved some of the other stores as well.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

2. Default

My Rockler was canceled too, but they had the machine and the guy learned how to run it so we did a demo. There were three people there. They'll do the next one too. Just being there to fill in the gaps was good. I helped out by showing how easy the software is to use and stuff. The manager gave me a $25 gift card.

Alan

There were three at my store as well. Two of them were prior machine sales for me from the Woodworking shows, and one guy said he has yet to get the machine out of the box. He said he also has one of the small Piranha machines as well and has not used it either. He is suppose to contact me for some double machine training.

The in store trainer also offered to get me a gift card. I thanked him and told him to hold that thought for when I come back for the real demo. I did take a few carving samples with me and left a couple with him for the display.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

The Show was canceled in Michigan to try 10-8-2016 going to take them samples and help.
    John A Start U Member
    B,C Machine, PE, Probe, ComFormimg Vectors, Centerline, 2D, 3D, DFX Import, Rotary, Key Hole, 2 RingNeck Blues DC-Insert,STL
    3.102 / 2.007 and 1.187

The Denver store did their demo today. I helped out by meeting/greeting and answering questions. There were more CarveWright owners there than non owners so I did get a chance to meet some that I have not met before.

One gentleman has had his cw for about 4 years and it is still in the box plus he also has one of the small Piranha machines and has not used it either. So need I say more for a training opportunity with a double dip.

That in store trainer did say he has been handing out my business cards to those who were interested in the machine, but no contact as of yet. I also got a chance to see their wood shop / class room training area and planted the seeds for doing some group training.

They will be doing more demo dates like this one as well with the next one in early December.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12