Last week I started having issues with connecting into the forum. After clicking on my short cut my browser (Windows Edge) would eventually time out saying it could not connect do to issues of the link being redirected to many times. This would also happen when using the Firefox browser. This was happening on 3 different computers. What I have narrowed my problem down to was that some time/some how I had clicked on the "f connect" tab at the top of the screen. On one of my computers once I clicked on my forum short cut it would direct me to my facebook login pop up.

There was also on a few times that when I could get to the forum page with out being logged into the forum it would show that I was logged in. This shows up at the bottom of the forum page that shows number of users viewing the forum.

My issue would not go away even after clearing all cookies and browser history for both browsers. In my communications with Connie and my brother (he just got signed up on the forum as dwharris) I down loaded the Chrome browser. With Chrome I had no issues with getting into the forum at all, well until I clicked on the f connect again.

Has anyone ever had this issue that they know of after clicking on it? If so how did they clear it?