Thread: BJB's CarveWright Patterns

Default BJB's CarveWright Patterns

I need to sell a few CD and DVD’s to update my equipment. BJB

I work on Donations, I leave the donations up to the pepole that ask me to make a pattern for them. (They send me a “PM” with there E-mail address.) Except my CD and DVD's; I have a Minimum of $50.00 for the CD's (about 200 pattern files) and $100.00 for my DVD's (about 500 to 600 pattern files) I fill the disk with data (max data per disk). I use the Designer 1.187 version; all of CW's new updated programs can open my PTN files.

Most people just send me a donation of about what they pay for patterns at the CW Pattern Depot ($10.00 to $20.00); the most I received was $100.00, the guy needed to make over 100 carvings. Some people don’t send me anything. I’ll leave it up to you.

The CD and DVD's are the best deal; about 25 cents each. If you let me know what type of carvings you like to make, I think I can come up with some great line drawings. It works best to start with a line drawing to make the Grayscale image that the CW “Z” Truck uses to carve the pattern, it reads the Binary code to make the carving.

0000=transparent, 0001=Black, 0255=White and 0128=center of the carving depth. That makes 256 shades of gray in the Grayscale Image.

Each of my pattern files have 6 files in them, like the sample attached. Thank You, BJB
    The 6th file is the MPW file, that file is not locked with a code and you can change the image in the designer program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Northern pike-fish-26ib_vectorized_DISP-cw.PNG   Northern pike-fish-26ib_vectorized_DISP+.png   Northern pike-fish-26ib_vectorized_DISP-.png   Northern Pike 26lb - MPC image.PNG  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 08-06-2016 at 07:38 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

I have done business with BJB for the last few years and have never be disappointed , he is easy to work with on personal patterns.
    Perry B
    My Shop 1044

CarveWright START U Team Member

V - 1.187 and 3.0 too
    With the DC Insert," dust all gone"
    CarveWright Customer Documentation http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/maintenance.htm
    CarveWright Tips and Tricks http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/tips.htm
    www.customcarvingsbyperry.com
    I have often wondered why it is that
    Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left".
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of
    the fool to the left."

I agree with Perry... I have purchased several patterns from him and they always fill the bill...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...