Thread: C machine for sale====Minnesota

Default C machine for sale====Minnesota

C machine----pur. 2012 has 271 hours. There has been a problem with cover sensor. Replaced then did 6 more signs. Now, problem with same sensor witch works and don't work. Just ordered a new CX. I am looking for someone who is interested in purchasing it. I could text pictures if you want. Larry////////////////I just don't want to wait, if I would have to sent to Houston.

First the plug for the cover sensor can be plugged in 180 degrees out... This gives a open cover all the time. WHITE wire in the bunch toward the center of the machine.

When you get the open cover error scroll through to the rollers and look to see if you crank the head down on a board if it changes from compressed to un compressed... The reason I mention this is that a common fault is for the Board Sensor wires to slip down the truck and CUT on the sharp edge and short the 5 volts to ground. The first thing noticed is a Close Cover all the time.... due to the Voltage going away.... that is why checking the next set of sensors....

It half splits the troubleshooting to Sensor OR 5 Volts...

If it is the pinched wire... You can UN Plug the top connector for the board sensor and see if the close cover is fixed.... If it is.... Remove the bottom sensor and do the "Butt Floss" trick.... tugging the cable UP first to dis lodge the short or pinched wire then back down not letting it slide to the side... It "could" fix it if the exposed wire is not touching any metal... A temp fix... knowing you will need to pull the Y truck for a big FIX...

Masking Tape... The "Duck Tape" of the CW Machine....

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08506_WEB.jpg   DSC08501_WEB.jpg   DSC08500_WEB.jpg   DSC08502_WEB.jpg  

DSC08492_WEB.jpg   DSC08510_WEB.jpg   DSC08509_WEB.jpg  
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 08-01-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

My white wire is to the inside. According to your pictures, my wires look ok. Now, my cover open and close sensor works, but all axis stalls. Maybe something is happening when trying to make sure connections are ok. Thanks Al. Larry