Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Longhorns

Default Longhorns

I am constantly getting requests for longhorn cattle drive scenes on my mantels/shelves. I can not find quality patterns for any. There is one in the store of one being roped and that is it.
    I would gladly pay for QUALITY patterns of individual steers, cows, and bulls to be placed into various scenes.
    It would also be nice to have backgrounds for different parts of Texas (Hill country...cedar trees varieties or cactus, north central...mesquite trees!!!, etc...) I just don't have time or skills at the moment to build them myself.
    I do a market once a month and these are constant requests in my area.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Cnc mini projects has a nice collection.

sent you a PM

3. Default

I do a lot of custom making of patterns for people. They send me images and I give estimates. If you run things over and over it may be worth it. But I ask to retail the license and then put it up on pattern depot to try and get commission on it.

Can't find "cnc mini products". Who and where are they?
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    Can't find "cnc mini products". Who and where are they?
    Clint
    I think their offical name is "Design and Make"

http://designandmake.com/
    Steve

http://designandmake.com

I have purchased many of their patterns and I am quite happy with the results. I just need more to cater to my clients.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Malmstrom View Post
    I do a lot of custom making of patterns for people. They send me images and I give estimates. If you run things over and over it may be worth it. But I ask to retail the license and then put it up on pattern depot to try and get commission on it.
    let me get this straight. You build the models and charge me a price then sell the models to whoever wants to buy.
    I would be looking for exclusive license or to buy them at the cost you would sell to everyone else
    Brent

OS X Yosemite

Default longhorn pics

here are a few i have found. I would rather have individual models than compositions. It gives me control over depth and uniqueness for multiple carves so everyone does not get the exact same mantel .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f2db3f057f714223c046a48c22fe93f6.jpg   Unknown-1.jpeg   Unknown-2.jpeg   Unknown.jpeg  

Brent

OS X Yosemite

Quote Originally Posted by blhutchens View Post
    here are a few i have found. I would rather have individual models than compositions. It gives me control over depth and uniqueness for multiple carves so everyone does not get the exact same mantel .
    It would be hard to make Patterns from images like those you posted. I have some Longhorn patterns. I offer my patterns on CD and DVD's. Will these type work for you? - send me a "PM" with your e-mail I can send you some samples.

I like to start with Line Drawings. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cowboy-jobs-cattle-drive88_vectorized_DISP-cw.PNG   vector--of-black-and-white-bulls--100_vectorized_DISP+cw.PNG   texas-longhorn-steer-34_vectorized_DISP-CW.PNG   Ropping Longhorn calf_vectorized_DISP-cw.PNG  

longhorndrive 452 logo_vectorized_DISP.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blhutchens View Post
    let me get this straight. You build the models and charge me a price then sell the models to whoever wants to buy.
    I would be looking for exclusive license or to buy them at the cost you would sell to everyone else
    I do like the images. And I see what you mean about other people buying them. I do put stuff I on the depot at a lower cost than what I create them at. I have always said that I would charge 1/3 more for a pattern that I don't keep license for. Not many people do that though. But these patterns are nice and would probably sell on the depot.

So I'll make the one with the three wranglers chasing the bull and put it up on the depot. And you can look at it to see if it is good enough to buy. Now I have a pattern that I'm working on tonight and then another one that I have in the works after that. So I might be able to have this up in a week. I'll come back and give a link when it's accepted for the depot.

Alan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast