Thread: Why Pattern uploaded to M. Card different than designed

Default Why Pattern uploaded to M. Card different than designed

Here is a pattern I designed but when it uploaded to the Memory Card it inverted the pattern. Where or how do I find out why. It did it two different patterns. I have about six other I want to carve but don't want them to be inverted. The patterns were designed using the Puff Tool on a lot of the design. But the Celtic design on this fish is in a flat area and it still inverted the design. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Celtic Fish.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	81232 Here is how they carved...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Celtic Fish-WEB.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	348.6 KB 
ID:	81233Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fan Tail-WEB.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	272.3 KB 
ID:	81234
    Last edited by SharonB; 07-02-2016 at 12:46 AM.

I've never worked with any designer ver beyond 1.187 but is there any chance that you may be creating projects with the lithopane view enabled or something to that effect?
    ~ Mark K

Ok.... I think it was pilot error. I went back and removed all the elements (outside of the original shape) and re-constructed the Celtic Fish. I came up with completely different results. I think it is going to carve correctly. Now I'll just have to go back and rethink what I've done on the other patterns. I didn't think I did anything different this time but must have to get completely different results. Funny how things change the minute I post...something like opening my mouth before putting brain in gear. Thanks for looking at my post anyway.

Weird ,,, You might be onto something with the pilot error ,,,, LOL,,,, Oh,, and that's a really cool fishy ... Wish I could make stuff like that ... Design software is a really weak spot for me,,,, I envy a lot of the things some folks can do ...
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Sharon. glad you were able to make it work. Very cool design.