Thread: Looking for a Carver to do Fire Maltese Cross Clocks

Default Looking for a Carver to do Fire Maltese Cross Clocks

I have a Supplier in Lonsdale, MN that has asked me to do some wooden Maltese Fire Clocks for him. They would be carved and finished ready for delivery. This could be 10 or over a hundred over time. I believe he has sold Fire Mugs in the past and is looking to resell Custom Clocks... I am too busy to get into this adventure.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM with your email and phone number and I will pass it to him where you can work out the details without me.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

You got anyone interested yet? I may be able to do it. Do you have a pattern already?
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

I have sent the 6th person his way tonight. He plans to contact everyone soon. Like me He is also working on a Sunday...

I believe he is looking for something similar to the Maltese Patterns in the LHR Store with Custom Departments and Names with Dates and Ranks... He is a retired Fireman and has a lot of contacts.

Anyone interest let me know... Send me a PM with email and phone if possible.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com