Thread: I miss VectorArt3d

Default I miss VectorArt3d

Not sure why they didn't renew or lost their license but the Pattern Depot suffers because of it
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

You should express this sentiment to VectorArt3d.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    You should express this sentiment to VectorArt3d.
    will do, Connie!

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

They had a sailboat I needed (I had a "try" copy") but it was gone from the store and their web site does not have it - no longer available.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

I believe I heard through the grape vine, now I could be wrong on this but, the person who created those patterns for Vector left the company and he had the rights for the patterns.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

they replied to me and said they have no further plans to support the PTN format. All their files are available in STL so... better for CW I guess - means possible sales of the STL add-on

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    I believe I heard through the grape vine, now I could be wrong on this but, the person who created those patterns for Vector left the company and he had the rights for the patterns.
    I heard that, too. I understand they have multiple pattern artists. This is why some of their patterns are no longer available even on their website.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!