Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3d and videos

Default 3d and videos

Is there anyone able to do videos on certain projects? I learn lots better learning things I'm doing and seeing it done.

I want to do a sign with round edge, flat top,and letters above board, on one. And then still struggling with animal heads.

Any ideas or classes in the idaho falls, idaho area,hahaa

Here are two from the CarveWright site... http://support.carvewright.com/categ...odeling-suite/

And a list of others.. http://support.carvewright.com/proje...ner-tutorials/

And of course the Learning Guide... http://support.carvewright.com/learning_guide/
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

We could probably give you better advice if we had a little more information on what you want. Post one of your attempts. It gives us a starting point for discussion.
    Steve

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160417_090550.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	3.64 MB 
ID:	80799this is what I'm trying to do. One of them.

Great! What version of the software are you using and which add-ons do you have?
    Steve

Hi Glenda,

Do you have a stand alone router? I hate to speak for "most people", but I don't hear much about using the CW to route the edges of the boards.

I am down in Burley. If you are ever in this direction on a weekend, we could play around with the software. We could have you feeling pretty accomplished in an afternoon Unfortunately, I have a day job that feeds my hobby.

I PM'd you my cell.

Dian

PS.. I also have screen sharing software.. If there is something you wanted to try or learn quickly, we could do remote learning!!

It's the basic, and I have the probe, however never used it. And haven't even installed the software. My understanding is I might not even be able to, since I bought from an individual. But I also have the 3d progra.

Oh my gosh. I might take you up on that one of these weekends. It's not real far from here. I'll text ya. I too also have a full time job.

Really thinking about going to conference in junebut 600. A person and I,of coarse want hubby to go so that would be 1200. Not including travel and rooms. Ouch!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    Really thinking about going to conference in junebut 600. A person and I,of coarse want hubby to go so that would be 1200. Not including travel and rooms. Ouch!!
    Although I can't afford it either, I thought the conference is $300 per person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast