Thread: CW C machine for sale

1. Default CW C machine for sale

I have a C machine for sale, purchased in 2014. It has 395 hrs and 39 minutes on cut motor, 421 hrs and 38 mins sieving time, and 6530 hrs and 32 mins total power on time. Included with the machine will be new 1/8" cutting bit and 1/16" carving bit, LED light strip, and Dust Devil dust collection hood. The machine has just been returned from the factory for check up and minor repair. I am asking $1000 plus shipping. This is an excellent machine, but I have two, and need to cut back on expenses.

I also have two rotary jigs for sale - Ed Baker's rotary jig ($50), and an unused CW rotary jig ($250).

Could you please post your location?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

The only problem with selling the cw rotary jig is that the software is not transferable and the Jig software does not look like its sold separately. Maybe someone from CW can chime in on this but I don't think anyone can use the jig unless they already own one and for some reason just want a second one.

4. Default

I live in Tuscaloosa, AL, approximately 55 miles southwest of Birmingham.

I would like to purchase the ed bakers rotary jig if you still have it.

6. Default

The jig is available. I will have to determine shipping and packaging costs, but I will sell it for $50 plus those costs. Where are you located? I am in Tuscaloosa, AL

Inola Oklahoma 74036

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk