Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CarveWright for sale

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Hate hearing anytime a customer passes away. So sorry for the loss.

Just FYI - This is a used machine originally purchased 2012 by Lawrence's dad. I do not see any evidence that either owner had any problems with the machine other than replacing a flexshaft.
    Is this common to give information on customers? Or was this solicited by the family? Just wondering not trying to make a fuss but it seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by normrichards View Post
    Is this common to give information on customers? Or was this solicited by the family? Just wondering not trying to make a fuss but it seems odd.
    The OP, probably unintentionally, implied that it was a new machine purchased last year. I was just clearing that up.

Most ppl on here knew Lawrence (which is the reason why I named him) and that he knew proper use of this machine. I assumed he shared that with his father.

If I have information about a machine that will help someone make an informed decision, I do often give that information, if I have it.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

3. Default

Did not want to cause anger or any issues and If I did I apologize. Some people might enjoy their privacy and while I would not encourage anyone giving false information on a machine I was not sure about forum managers who have access to customer information making that available publicly with out their permission. I do realize though that this is a company owned forum. Once again I apologize if I angered anyone. I tried to form it as an informational question.

Mrs. Victor,

Our condolences go out to you and your family and though our conversations with Robert were only brief, I and my parents thought well of him from our interactions (mine through PM only).

For anyone that is considering purchasing this machine, as far as I know, there were no problems with it other than the flexshaft which Connie mentioned. It certainly had VERY low hours when I saw it last.

Connie, please feel free to pass on any necessary information including my contact info if necessary to assist anyone interested in purchasing this machine from Debbie- I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by normrichards View Post
    Did not want to cause anger or any issues and If I did I apologize. Some people might enjoy their privacy and while I would not encourage anyone giving false information on a machine I was not sure about forum managers who have access to customer information making that available publicly with out their permission. I do realize though that this is a company owned forum. Once again I apologize if I angered anyone. I tried to form it as an informational question.
    In my previous post (which I deleted) I think I made a hasty decision, missed the mark, and commented inappropriately. I interpreted it as Connie was trying to assist in the sale of the machine and someone was being a jerk and crying foul. Turns out I was the jerk. My apologies.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 04-19-2016 at 07:18 PM.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Mrs. Victor,

Our condolences go out to you and your family and though our conversations with Robert were only brief, I and my parents thought well of him from our interactions (mine through PM only).

For anyone that is considering purchasing this machine, as far as I know, there were no problems with it other than the flexshaft which Connie mentioned. It certainly had VERY low hours when I saw it last.

Connie, please feel free to pass on any necessary information including my contact info if necessary to assist anyone interested in purchasing this machine from Debbie- I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Lawrence
    Well howdy Lawrence! Thanks for stopping in and adding more detail for the folks here. I have been trading a few emails with Mrs. Victor for helping her out on the sale of the machine. She did say that she has someone coming over to look at in the near future.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Debbie Victor lives in Tampa Fl. It is a C machine -purchased last year, probably a CX. I am trying to help he find the hours and will let you know. If there is a StartU member near her, maybe you can help. Like the Honda guy, we gotta be helpful. She doesn't know exactly what hardware she has - or Bob had. I explained to her that the Software was not transferable and that she can only sell the Machine and it's parts. Her email again is (edited..to not show her personal information- PM Clint for her email) She isn't using the forum, she used Bob's login to post here.
    Clint
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 04-21-2016 at 09:05 AM. Reason: hiding personal info
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    Debbie Victor lives in Tampa Fl. It is a C machine -purchased last year, probably a CX. I am trying to help he find the hours and will let you know. If there is a StartU member near her, maybe you can help. Like the Honda guy, we gotta be helpful. She doesn't know exactly what hardware she has - or Bob had. I explained to her that the Software was not transferable and that she can only sell the Machine and it's parts. Her email again is (edited..to not show her personal information- PM Clint for her email) She isn't using the forum, she used Bob's login to post here.
    Clint
    Already contacted her with info and that machine was bought in 2012 by the first owner she the second owner
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 04-21-2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: hiding personal info
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12