Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CarveWright for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default CarveWright for sale

My husband purchased his CarveWright last year and loved it. Unfortunately he passed away in March. This is his wife, Debbie Victor, and I need help selling. I don't know how to find out how many hours are on it and what it is worth. I only know what he paid for it. You can contact me at my email address DebV70@gmail.com. I hope his fellow carvers can give me a hand. He finally had found a hobby he loved and was constantly on the website looking for tips.

2. Default

I am sorry for your loss. God Bless.

Also sorry for your loss.
    I don't feel I have the expertise to set a price but there are many on this site who I'm sure will help you set a value on the carver. I'm not involved in many things but have to say the members on this forum have always been helpful and willing to support/aid fellow carvers.
    Rick H

Our condolences on your loss.

So sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.
    Heather

Very sorry for you loss. God Bless.

7. Default

Did not want to cause anger or any issues and If I did I apologize. Some people might enjoy their privacy and while I would not encourage anyone giving false information on a machine I was not sure about forum managers who have access to customer information making that available publicly with out their permission. I do realize though that this is a company owned forum. Once again I apologize if I angered anyone. I tried to form it as an informational question.

Mrs. Victor,

Our condolences go out to you and your family and though our conversations with Robert were only brief, I and my parents thought well of him from our interactions (mine through PM only).

For anyone that is considering purchasing this machine, as far as I know, there were no problems with it other than the flexshaft which Connie mentioned. It certainly had VERY low hours when I saw it last.

Connie, please feel free to pass on any necessary information including my contact info if necessary to assist anyone interested in purchasing this machine from Debbie- I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by normrichards View Post
    Did not want to cause anger or any issues and If I did I apologize. Some people might enjoy their privacy and while I would not encourage anyone giving false information on a machine I was not sure about forum managers who have access to customer information making that available publicly with out their permission. I do realize though that this is a company owned forum. Once again I apologize if I angered anyone. I tried to form it as an informational question.
    In my previous post (which I deleted) I think I made a hasty decision, missed the mark, and commented inappropriately. I interpreted it as Connie was trying to assist in the sale of the machine and someone was being a jerk and crying foul. Turns out I was the jerk. My apologies.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 04-19-2016 at 07:18 PM.
    Steve

Is anyone helping Debbie? It seemed like she wanted to be emailed. She may not be checking the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast