Thread: Help with OSU logo

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help with OSU logo

We're working on getting a crafter's license for Oklahoma State University, and are having trouble getting Pistol Pete to come out clean. I have taken the official black and white logo, made it into a jpg through vector magic, downloaded as a pattern, and tried everything I can think of. I want it to run like centerline text, creating an outline that looks just like the vector. Some of the lines are thicker than others, and I've tried trimming edges, manually erasing thicker areas, etc. It still makes double lines and such. Ideally I would like it to be like an icon or text, where it would be clean, scale perfectly, etc.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4546.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	2.62 MB 
ID:	80562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4545.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	80563Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pete line.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	80566Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! The black mustache and hair can be outlines as well to keep it simple. I've tried taking out his face wrinkles just to make it cleaner. I just can't get one clean line. . .it wants to keep making two passes. . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B AND W OFFICIAL PETE FACE JPG.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files