Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbee

Default Newbee

HI Folks, My name is Red Jensen I live in the Oil fields in SE Utah on the Colorado boarder. I just ordered my CW and I feel like a little boy waiting on Santa Clause. I do have Windows 10 and I hope that it will work with the software that I got ?.

Thanks for the Forum

Welcome and congrats on your purchase!!!

I have Win 10 and I have all three versions of Designer and all addons except DXF importer. All work great. Hope you realize this stuff is addictive.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Just remember to use the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR command when registering the software, so that licenses are put in the correct location. It will work fine.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Critters26 View Post
    HI Folks, My name is Red Jensen I live in the Oil fields in SE Utah on the Colorado boarder. I just ordered my CW and I feel like a little boy waiting on Santa Clause. I do have Windows 10 and I hope that it will work with the software that I got ?.

Thanks for the Forum
    Welcome to the forum and the Carvewright community. You will have a lot of fun and, as Clint said, you will find it VERY addictive. The Designer software runs pretty good on Windows 10 with only a few minor hick-ups.
    Steve

Congraduation on your purchase of one of the best saw dust making machines in the world. Welcome to the Carvewright family. I have windows 10 and all the upgrades and add ons. I have not had a problem. Just when ever you get fristrated (and you will) just post to the forum. The people on the forum will find the answer and offer help. I have never not got my questions answered by the forum.

What city are you in, I live in Las Vegas.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Red,

Welocme to the forum and to CarveWright! We are here to help you along your journey. Make sure you get familiar with the support area on the main CarveWright web site. Lots of information to help you out!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thanks all ...

Red,

Just saw the thread. Welcome aboard. This little machine is tons of fun. As mentioned before, there is a learning curve but this group is awesome to get you past the hard moments.

Welcome !!!! Oil Fields.... That peeked my interest... Need to research them as possible customers... I have sold over $15K in plastic tags to a New Mexico Refinery so far and working on more today... Cut the tags on my CW. https://www.facebook.com/Accountabil...0019051727074/

As for your machine... read up on dust collection as that will make your carving experience much more pleasurable. Less dust related problems... Watch out for Machine Killing Vacuum Cleaners used to clean the dust between projects.... The moving dust in the hose produces high voltage static.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast