Thread: Wiring Diagrams

Default Wiring Diagrams

Hello All:

I have blown two controllers and the folks at carvewright think I have a short in my machine. Does anyone have wiring diagrams for the carvewright?? I ask this because carvewright requested that I send the machine to them for repairs, but the cost of shipping from Canada is over $500.00 which is alot of money. If I had a wiring diagram it would save me alot of time and potentially money as well.

thanks

The most likely short is the 4 wires for the board sensor... they pinch on a sharp edge.

No diagram that I know of.

Before shipping I would remove the Y Truck and inspect.

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08496_WEB.jpg   DSC08503_WEB.jpg   DSC08500_WEB.jpg   DSC08507_WEB.jpg  

DSC08510_WEB.jpg  
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

thanks Al I will check that out. THe short causes the 24v's to go on the 5v line and burn out the controller...hope i can find it soon getting really frustrated with not getting any yhing done...

4. Default

News has an uncanny ability to perpetually pique people's curiosity and keep them wholeheartedly engaged in the world around them!