Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: weekend projects

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of such a friend of all. Glad to see a sharp looking box made to remember the life it led. Great work Oscar.

Texan tortilla press. Request from my sister. Mahogany, black walnut and purple heart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9247 small.JPG  

Looks great, love the color combo. I'm not familiar with how a tortilla press works and the view from the pic doesn't give me enough perspective to understand how it functions.

You put the dough ball in the center of the press but the top down and use the lever to flatten the ball. Turn flattened ball 90 degrees and press again to make sure even. Throw onto the skillet. 60 seconds later flip and cook for an additional 30 to 60 seconds you have a cooked tortilla.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9251 small.JPG  

Thanks for the pic, it truly is worth a 1000 words seeing it open and from the side view.

Woot. It works. My first home made tortilla. Personally I think that store bought is good enough but I have the losing opinion. Wife likes home made as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0136.jpg  

Happy wife, happy life! Really does look good though.

Very nice, the wood choice was great. The contrast really makes it stand out.

Another pattern for my library.

Semi Auto Shotgun

I've been modeling so much for my 3d printer it feels like I've been neglecting my cnc library so sat down and made a new model for my library. I've been looking at maybe getting a semi auto shotgun for my collection. Probably won't get one but it was cool to see how much they have been updated since simple pump shotguns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails semi auto shotgun.png   Semi auto shotgun render.png  

Whoa, didn't realize I was so far out of date either. Have a pump and an semi automatic but when standing side by side you have to look at the forearm to tell which is which. From a distance its easy to be mistaken which is which depending on the position of the pumps slide. Need to pay more attention to what is going on, wasn't aware they were now making them in the military look.
    Cool model, thx for adding to my library

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast