Thread: weekend projects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oscar, I agree with Micheal, they are beautiful... i have a request, how about “Amazing Grace” to start off with? Just kidding, but they are a work of art!
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

The dogs have been howling and the cats running away (that is literally true). I'm not sure you guys want my rendition of any song yet.

Just maintaining a note has been challenging. You have to breathe and move fingers at the same time. Challenging to say the least for me.

Default Native American flutes with stand

Built a quick flute stand for all my flutes. 10 flutes so far with 2 not really working for different reasons (I messed up at different areas). Cedar, walnut, and poplar.

Next week time to do a deep cleaning on the CW. The cedar left a lot of pitch on the inside of the machine thanks to the speed not being optimal but can't complain too much. It did a great job of routing a straight line which I could not do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6447 small.JPG