Thread: joging the machine

Default joging the machine

I have put together my other machine it had less wrong with it, I only had the flex shaft, board sensor and brushes to put in to make it work, I have never used the jog since I had the machine always used the machine to use from center of the board, how do you use the jogging, not only that, just before I come in from the shop and was turning off the machine it says on the LED display "need to register" do I need to call carvewright?

I use Jog on every board. I put a mark on the board where the edge of my designer board should start (not the design itself but the board). When prompted, select corner (you can choose center and mark your center instead of starting point), use the arrow keys to move the board in or out, and the truck across the board. If you end up with zeros instead of the arrows indicating it wants you to put coordinates, just back space over them so they are blank, then you will get the arrows.

It wants the unlock code for the machine. You can log into your Carvewright account and get that.

I had the register issue when I first started now that I think of it, I wrote it down and put the # in my parts box.

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I had the register issue when I first started now that I think of it, I wrote it down and put the # in my parts box.
    If it's your unlock code that you need, you can always log into your Customer Account to see that code.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I did have the unlock code wrote down as a future reference and got it unlocked thanks for the help.

I had to enter it so often, I put a piece of masking tape on the machine next to the keypad with the number written on it