Thread: Help with a special project

Default Help with a special project

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but if not please move it.

I am looking for anyone willing to help me put a pattern together or a couple together. I lost my dad this past monday at the young age of 59 and it is something special I would like to do in his memory for our family and his closest friends. I want to make some sort of memorial plaque with a picture of him and a scroll on top and bottom with his picture and for me and my 5 siblings "our loving father" or something to that effect across the top and at the bottom his birth-death dates perhaps. and one for his mother, his brother and sister, and some of his closest friends, each with a different wording at the top but the rest the same. I am not sure if I am skilled enough with the software to do this one correctly and I do not know if I can do it emotionally at this point.

Anyway I dont have the picture I want in digital format yet, I just wanted to see if anyone either has a pattern that this would work with or would be willing to help me when I have everything together or can at least give me some ideas to work with.

Thank you for any help you may be willing to give.

I sent you a PM.