Thread: Patterns Im working on

Default Patterns Im working on

Here are some things im working on, hopefully I will have time to wright up instructions and get them in the store some day...
    I am a chainsaw carver so all of these patterns have been carved with the chainsaw and I used the probe to scan them in...

please let me know what you think and let me know if there is interest for me to take the time to wright up instructions to get them in the store.
    Any one know if CW will wright up instructions for a pattern! that's the part I hate!

These require the 2" bit to carve the way I intend them to be carved, they look much better with some thickness! I tend to carve them to fit on a 2"x12"x....

I scanned in a pattern for a bird house like the ones in the back of this pic with the green and red roof, sorry I have yet to take a pic of it.
    I carved the bird house out of 4 pieces of 2x12 hot glues together then scanned them with the probe... I have carved and put together the scanned pattern it it came out really good!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4283.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	3.08 MB 
ID:	79913

Name:	IMG_5552.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	79908 9 little Owls

Name:	IMG_5520.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	79909 dragonfly and humming bird wall hangings

Name:	IMG_5496.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	79910I call this one van castleton wall hanging (about 30" long, 10" tall, 1.5" deep)

Name:	IMG_5457.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	2.76 MB 
ID:	79911Two owl wall hangings

Name:	IMG_5456.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	79912 Wolf howling at the moon

Name:	IMG_5623.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	79907 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5625.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	79906
    A new one Im working on that I think will be really cool when done... I want to add a small led light behind the owl and tucked up in the bottom. Also Im going to add a shelf with bark like edges at the top and one above and below the owl... I want to have different options so Im going to scan it in now then add the shelves and scan it in again...

wonderful carvings. can't wait to see the patterns you make from them.