Thread: need help with 2 dog heads

Default need help with 2 dog heads

Need head only of Golden Retriever and German Shepard on the same board. Anyone thanks for the help. Larry

Hi Larry,

Hope this will assist in what your asking. I take each pattern and place them on the virtual board. As I drag the patterns together they will merge as one.
    The attached MPC file should help seeing how it works. I don't have the heads of Shepard or Retriever. Let me know how this works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, it looks like it will. I am contacting my customer to make sure. Thank you, Larry

Quote Originally Posted by cedarwoodworks View Post
    Need head only of Golden Retriever and German Shepard on the same board. Anyone thanks for the help. Larry
    Not sure what you are looking for. I have a CD of my Dog pattern files. It holds about 200 patterns.

I have others - If these type will work send me a "PM with your e-mail. If you have images of what you are looking for I can try making them. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails german-shepherd-dog-Face view 28-cw-.png   german-shepherd-dog-_vectorized-cw_DISP-.png   german_shepherd__DISP-cw-.png   drawing_of_golden_retriever_can I help you-_512_DISP-cw-.png  

Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.