Thread: New Mexico Mounted Patrol Badge and Patch

1. Default New Mexico Mounted Patrol Badge and Patch

Hi everyone, I come hat in hand asking for some expertiseand help with two patterns I have been working on. I am new to the CarveWright and find it oneof the most frustrating and addicting things I have ever put time into. But I will get to the point. I am currently the Deputy Chief of the NewMexico Mounted Patrol. We are anon-funded New Mexico law enforcement agency, and we will be celebrating our 75thyear of serving the citizens of New Mexico. We do this as volunteers and paying for 100% of our equipment ourselves. I would like to show my appreciation to allthe Troopers in this organization by presenting them with a plaque celebratingour 75 years of service. I would like toinclude a carving of our badge and patch on the plaque, but I am having a hardtime getting the carvings to come out with the quality I want. I have tried to edit the patterns but I amstill having some trouble. I cant seem to attach the patterns, but I can attach the JPEGs that I have used to make the pattern. Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NMMP New Trooper Badge.jpg   patch.jpg  

Its a little late, but it was also a bit of work. Done from scratch.

Not sure how it will carve. Please play with the settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NMTrooper badge.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default

I've done a lot of badges and stuff like that.

Here's my Pattern Depot page for examples: http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=50

I can give a quote if you give me your email through Private Message.

Alan

Alan, just quick comment on how good your patterns look. It takes me forever to make a good one (this was a quick practice one so not great). I am finishing up a badge for my brother but it took me days to get it right.

-Oscar

5. Default

Oscar, the badge you did for me looks much better than what I can come up with. I am still new and learning but I am still having trouble getting them just right. I do appreciate your help.
    Alan I PM you my e-mail please let me know the cost.

Jason