Thread: Christmas

1. Default Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you on the Forum. So many of you have helped me this past year as I struggled to learn and understand this carving machine and software. Thank you all so very much.

Ed

Merry Christmas to you too !!! We all were new and went through the same learning curve. It is great to have a nice CW community to ask questions and share ideas and help.

And Speaking of MY learning Curve.... Got a email from our Old CW Buddy ChrisAlb from the early years checking in for Christmas. He is doing well and is looking to get back into pattern making in the future and asked me to pass on a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" from Chris to the CW Family.

We will likely get together after the first of the year to catch up as He is in the area from time to time.

It was good to hear from a Old CW Friend.

Here is some of Chris's work. He taught me alot about my machine when it came to the software.

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA8_WEB.jpg   CA3_WEB.jpg   CA4_WEB.jpg   CA11_WEB.jpg  

Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I want to extend my wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL my fellow carvers. Sometimes words can't express the THANKS for all the help I've received. Except to say the help has made my carves come out great! Maybe that's how I can say THANKS.

4. Default

Merry Christmas to all, Have a great new year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to all! Enjoy your CarveWright!
    dbemus

Merry Christmas to all. And thanks to everyone who helped me this year. Couldn't do it without the people on this forum.

I would like to add a Merry Christmas as well. (I would much rather hear Merry Christmas than Happy Holidays.)

To all good morning and Merry Christmas. Play safe and enjoy your new power tools.