Thread: custom pattern help.

Default custom pattern help.

Hi everybody i need some help or pointed in the right direction anyway. I recently made the Giraffes With Border pattern from the carvewright store anyway the feedback has been over whelming but im getting alot of requests for a pattern simular to that but with elephants i was wondering if anybody can make the pattern or point me in the right direction. thanks everybody for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by kull360 View Post
    Hi everybody i need some help or pointed in the right direction anyway. I recently made the Giraffes With Border pattern from the carvewright store anyway the feedback has been over whelming but im getting alot of requests for a pattern simular to that but with elephants i was wondering if anybody can make the pattern or point me in the right direction. thanks everybody for your time.
    more info do you have a pic of what you want
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Default elephant

Will either one of these help you out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elephant.PNG   elephant1.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Sorry im just getting back to you guys i had to finish up an arts and crafts show today. anyway henry1 i dont have a pic of what i want just the general idea something that looks like this https://store.carvewright.com/produc...31&cat=&page=1 just with elephants. CarverJerry i really like that Elephant.ptn you have that is exactly the elephant i have in mind but now i need someone to combine the style of the giraffes with border pattern (see link above) and that elephant i think we would be onto something lol. thanks for all the help guys.