Thread: 2nd machine questions

Default 2nd machine questions

OK, I have a few questions and figured you all would have the answers!

I am considering buying a second machine since things are going well for me.

Can I just by a new machine and use the programs, and patterns that I have already purchased from my first machine.

Please tell me I don't have to buy a second licenses for all my patterns, programs, and projects?

How difficult is it to use what I currently have (pretty much everything) and get the second machine to play nice.

Thanks for any and all advice.

Woody

I hope the only worry I have is routing my DC system in the shop for a second machine.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfjeep View Post
    I hope the only worry I have is routing my DC system in the shop for a second machine.
    That's it. There are no software problems at all associated with a second machine. (You can actually get two more basic Designer licenses. You would probably would not have much use for them since you do not get extra licenses for the add ons.).

A good thing about 2 machines is it eliminates down time and help is trouble shooting because you can roll parts between machines.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    A good thing about 2 machines is it eliminates down time and help is trouble shooting because you can roll parts between machines.
    Clint
    I also can fix them being I bought out the part distributor in Ottawa and have most parts here from a few years ago now and test the machine with the parts I have
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.