Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eo6-0324 message

Default Eo6-0324 message

I was just carving Michael's Victorian Ornaments. The first ornament set carved perfectly but when I changed the bit to the 1/8 cutting I received the "z axis stall, Err E06-0324". Press Stop.
    Do I have any options before pushing stop and loosing the carve?

I do not think so. The project has been aborted.

Darn.
    Is there something that I should watch for before running it again? The CW has been working flawlessly this weekend other than this.
    I have been making some Christmas gifts using your Experimental board carrier. It works great!!

Was all of the carving (1/16" bit) completed and going to the drill/cut out steps?

If so you can delete all of the carving patterns and leave the cut paths and drill holes. Upload to the card and complete the carving.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Yes. All of the carving was done, and I had just switched to the 1/8" cutting bit.
    I just shut the machine off for the night but I didn't move the carrier, it is still lowered onto the board. Tomorrow night I'll try that, since I didn't move the board it SHOULD work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverfoot View Post
    Yes. All of the carving was done, and I had just switched to the 1/8" cutting bit.
    I just shut the machine off for the night but I didn't move the carrier, it is still lowered onto the board. Tomorrow night I'll try that, since I didn't move the board it SHOULD work.

That should work!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I got the same error twice yesterday with a 1/8th cutting bit when the bit went down on the left side. Found my Z Rail was dirty from the carve. Made a new project with the stuff still needed to do and off it went... It was also COLD in the shop.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Guest what I found, Is that the rollers flatten overnight and leave a bump where you start again. Not to say your time on will go up.
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Last night I finished the ornament 1 pattern by running it through using the "carveless" file, (drill and cutouts only). Worked great! Then I tried running through the ornament 2 file and got the same error message after switching to the 1/8 cutout. I tried running the "carveless" file through again and it still didn't work. Same error message. Carving seems to work fine but when the machine goes to drill the holes it faults.

You need to explain exactly how it faults. When does the stall occur?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast