Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain Fart - should be simple, can't remember how to do it!

Dan, I really don't know what I did to make that pattern I was pushing buttons and I got that pattern to come up .. It surprised me also but if you look a the picture... Ava is inverted... I thought of the clip carving too but it wasn't lit up..
    Last edited by aokweld101; 10-15-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Can you post it so I can try and reverse engineer it? I know there must be a simpler way than what I did.

I am thinking that making the pattern and deleting the interior is the easiest way to do it. I *swear* I had some other method of quickly and easily doing this in the past; but maybe I am misremembering it as easier than it was - it has been a few years since I made a frame like this.
    - Ken
    Later model "B" Machine with CarveTight and Rubber belt upgrades
    RNB Model "A" Dust Collection, Scanning Probe, Rotary Jig
    Designer 3, Conforming Vectors, STL Importer, DXF Importer, Rotary, Basic, Pattern Editor (Probe), Advanced 3D, Centerline

Dan, I tried to do the pattern again, I thought that I had it, but when I tried the first time I seen the cut out displayed and didn't appy it. this time I did and half of Ava did not show up! so I was wrong... That is what I get for asuming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12