Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Press Release - New Manufacturing Facility

Default Press Release - New Manufacturing Facility

http://www.carvewright.com/lhr-techn...g-partnership/

LHR TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES NEW MANUFACTURING PARTNERSHIP

New CarveWright CX Machines

Pasadena, Texas – October 13, 2015 —
    LHR Technologies, the makers of the CarveWright System, is pleased to announce our new manufacturing partnership. After working for over a year to find and set-up a new factory to produce the CarveWright system, the first partial shipment is arriving this week and we are expecting our first full shipment of new machines and parts within the month.

This new partnership will improve our supply line logistics to receive parts and products faster and more efficiently. It, also, facilitates the opportunity to move forward on future development and innovations to the CarveWright product line and to further expand our market.

According to President and CEO Chris Lovchik, “We are very excited about our new partnership. It brings with it a company that has tremendous manufacturing experience and capabilities with an almost 35 acre facility and over 1,400 employees. It utilizes the latest technologies, holds numerous licenses & certifications, and has earned AAA ratings within its industry.”

For more information regarding LHR Technologies or the CarveWright System, please call the company at (713) 473-6572 or visit the website at www.carvewright.com.

###

About LHR Technologies, Inc.:
    LHR Technologies is the creator of the award-winning CarveWright System, America’s first and most sold affordable desktop 3D fabrication CNC. Created by former NASA robotics engineers who saw a need in the 3D fabrication market for a sophisticated consumer level carving machine, LHR started with three main goals in mind. First, the market needed a machine compact enough to fit in anyone’s garage or shop, while still providing a maximum output capacity. Second, it needed to include software that would be full-featured, yet easy enough for beginners with basic level computer skills. Third, it had to be available at a price that made professional 3D fabricating affordable to everyone. The machine introduced in 2006 answered all of these requirements and has continued to explore and offer new improvements to the system with new added advanced software features, hardware upgrades, a variety of accessories and other developments to inspire CarveWright user’s creativity and innovation.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

This sounds like great news. Are there any design changes being made along with the transition? (I hope expand markets means coming to Canada!)

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    This sounds like great news. Are there any design changes being made along with the transition? (I hope expand markets means coming to Canada!)
    I seconded that motion berg
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

This is a run of the existing CX machines. No new features.

I hope this means expanded marketing so StartUers get referrals and Woodworking shows. The shows are fun, as are in shop demonstrations.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Outstanding !!!!
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I think it's great news, it makes wonder is there that much of a demand on parts, but I also know that there is sometimes we are waiting on the back orders to be delivered and LHR is waiting on parts so they can be distributed..

8. Default

This seems to have been badly needed with all the parts being out of stock the last year and a half. Is the manufacturing plant still in china? No mention of that in the press release.

Quote Originally Posted by normrichards View Post
    This seems to have been badly needed with all the parts being out of stock the last year and a half. Is the manufacturing plant still in china? No mention of that in the press release.
    It is still in China. No cost increase on these machines.

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I think it's great news, it makes wonder is there that much of a demand on parts, but I also know that there is sometimes we are waiting on the back orders to be delivered and LHR is waiting on parts so they can be distributed..
    There are 10's of thousands of machines out there. Some were built nine years ago and we sell parts to keep them all going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast