Thread: cut path .. long standing bug? Designer 1.187

Default cut path .. long standing bug? Designer 1.187

I frequently have trouble with the cut path tool not working unless I fidget with the line I want to apply that tool on. It can be quite annoying, especially when I am using attachments and locking red vertex points to board edges so I can create a curved cut off. This particular project is really taxing my patience because I have the right side of this project 9 ( separate file ) with the exact same cut path and it worked fine.

Would someone be kind enough to open this MPC with a newer version of Designer and let me know if you have any issues with applying a cut path ( hide cut-out ) to Line 2.. thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

I think I may have just figured out a fix for the bug... I deleted Line 2 and then created a new line, placed it so the Cut Path tool was active, applied the cut path and then put all my attachments and radius settings on the line.. worked fine.
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

I think you mean line 1. I always have to move vertices off the edges and back to enable the cutout. This is difficult when there are constraints. It seems the same in any version. I assume it is a round off thing.