Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Using blender 3d to create stl for CW pattern

Panel looks great, made some interior bi-fold window shutters years ago and did a single flower on them. First thing that popped in my head was these would really up the game. Who knows.. It was obvious when you got the printer the was a new love in your life. Shame it takes so long to print a project, thought it was tough enough waiting for the carve to finish. I'm waiting for your first project that inner twines both.

Oscar,
    Thank you very much for the panel. It’s just what the doctor ordered! Although, it won’t get done for sometime, I appreciate all your time and effort.
    Gary
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Don't carve this yet.

I am going to tweak some of the levels so the leaves stand out a bit more in the next few days. I am also going to make the hummingbirds their own patterns in case you want to build your own panel with them. It was pretty late when I was hammering this out last night.

I am really enjoying the 3d printer. This is the chess set I modeled and currently printing. I wanted something unique and different. So a lot of different motifs thrown in. The rook is supposed to have a steampunk and cthulhu vibe.

I've also started experimenting with leather stamps. There is still so much for me to learn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chess pieces full.jpg   IMG_8541small.JPG   cow skull leather stamp small.JPG  

Default updated hummingbird patterns

Feeling lazy today so instead went back and tweaked the panel instead of doing real work. Included the two hummingbirds as their own patterns so you can use them in different positions.

Quick example of me throwing them in together. The three elements are separate patterns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-07-21 14_30_57-Window.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

That is going to be interesting to paint/finish. Don't dare let my wife see this one. Looks great as always.

Oscar, once again you have gone above and beyond. These are great. We can get humming birds thick as fleas up here. Carvings with the bird go over very well. As you walk through the northern forest you can hear and see them moving about. Great work.

Thanks guys. I have not carved it, so if you all do, please let me know if there are any issues.

I was playing around with 3d metaballs and how they convert to 3d geometry. Actually no issues at all and a one click to complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails steaming coffee cup.jpg  

For anyone that has small ones that likes anime and robots.

I am currently 3d printing this model (in a different pose). Geeking out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mech guard side.png  

Really like the way you've incorporated what I'm assuming are multiple sensors along with inlaying the cables inside the legs. The robot seems to be ready for whatever pops up. Have a granddaughter that is getting into this arena. Pls post a pic of the final product from the printer, very interested in the printer side, might run a carve to see what it will look like but not sure how to paint. The detail of the pic makes the robot look awesome but I can't imagine being able to paint that fine line of shading.

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast