Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Using blender 3d to create stl for CW pattern

Awesome looking model Oscar. One of my sons has taken up 3D printing and is really enjoying it. I can''t believe what you can create with one of these machines. He is looking at getting a second printer that is a bit faster, as time printing he sees as an issue. He can't make what he wants fast enough. That causes other issue as well, different filaments as well as other issues that he have to work through, which I'm sure he will do. He is very good with a PC and likes a challenge. Keep up the good work Oscar. From what I see we like all you come up with.

Thanks. I am having a total ball with my 3d printer. I am on my second one for the same reason...speed. I got a Bambu and I love it. But now there are a ton of other printers that are just as fast so the options are pretty good. The Bambu is about 3-4 times faster than my first printer. And yes, you do go through a lot of filament.

Did a quick dry fit to make sure everything lined up. Surprisingly everything did. Now the tedious task of putting the track together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0379 small.jpg  

looks great, I didn't realize just how big it was going to turn out

Looks great Oscar, good luck on the track build. Thinking you are having to put pins in all the links, which could take a bit of time. Should be a awesome model when finished.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061