Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Open with preview

This is the original "bug reporting thread" started by Jeff Burt http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...watting-Thread

And Designer wish list http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...igner-wishlist

In response to some of the comments about wants/wishes and it sure would be nice to be able to do this, very early on it was these types of input that lead to many of the software improvements we have now. Not only with just the designer program but most if not all of the add on components. With the current "pro versions 3.xxx) and add on features designer has evolved to be very comparable to the big boy cnc software programs. The only big difference is that it is built for one machine. They do though have components built for other cnc enthusiasts.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I really didn't intend on my inquiry to go in this direction. Kind of sorry I asked.
    I am constantly amazed at the things that can be done with the Carvewright machine and software that can be added to it.
    My system works fine without using the "view with preview", so that's what I'll do. It's not really mission critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverfoot View Post
    I really didn't intend on my inquiry to go in this direction. Kind of sorry I asked.
    I am constantly amazed at the things that can be done with the Carvewright machine and software that can be added to it.
    My system works fine without using the "view with preview", so that's what I'll do. It's not really mission critical.

No need to feel sorry about asking why and never hesitate to ask any question. It is more"our" fault for taking your question above and beyond what was being asked.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234