Every time I go to calibrate the Rotary unit I have to play with it for over an hour. I do the push down on the frame thing and sometimes it may work but usually not. I take the rotary jig out and in. I clean the machine even more, I check the head pressure which always comes out fine. I don't put as much pressure when cranking down the head (this worked once). I do so many things over and over again and then finally I get it to calibrate to within the range. I never know what made it finally work because I have tried so many things. Does anyone else have to do this on a regular basis or is it just me? What is it that I can do, not do, or pray more about. I think most of the time when It finally woks is due to divine intervention rather then what I did as it just doesn't make sense to me.
A few things I have noticed is it always stops in the same spot about 1.75 to 2 inches from the correct spot and it usually will do that the entire time I am trying to calibrate it although one day it stopped about an inch continually from the correct spot. What am I missing. I do everything the video says to do. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you