Thread: cut out

Default cut out

I thought I was doing something simple my y belt slipped at the end of the carve.. the adjustment screw was loose so I flipped the board over and rewrote my program with a cut and paste for cut out..... now it's asking for the 1/16 carveing bit and the 1/8 cutting bit I thought that it would just ask for the 1/8 cutting bit..am I doing somthing wrong ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

You seem to have some carve regions. The two inside squares.

Thank you Dan, as I have a saying " IT"S THE LITTLE THINGS".. I am glad it didn't carve it.. it was a 14.5 hour carve... I had the cut out flipped the wrong way, thanks again !!

In the early years when I was a newbee I renamed a clock project and made a different project. When I loaded it it TOO kept asking for the 1/16th bit first and it was only a 1/8th cut out project... I finally posted the project here frustrated asking for help...

The first one to look at it saw a square carve region on the back for a clock insert and THAT is why it was asking for the 1/16th bit... I had also missed "BACK of BOARD" too....

Hence, I learned to read the display every time....

Glad you got it...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

All my measurements worked out fine, But...when it had a skip from the y belt, it did the cut out on the panel out of whack and did a 1/4 line on one of the panel before I stopped it. The project is now going to be fire wood and I tightened the adjustment screw and doing another 14.5 hr. panel