Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pattern doesn't carve

It just might be possible that you need a firmware patch provided by CarveWright. There were some machines that were having the same issue of centerline not carving at the designed depth a couple of years ago. You will need to call them to explain your problem and then they should email you the patch and instructions..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Ok thanks, I'll call tomorrow.
    Do you have any suggestions on the font messages I was getting? I know that Pro uses truetype fonts. Is there a way of downloading them and installing them into Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverfoot View Post
    Ok thanks, I'll call tomorrow.
    Do you have any suggestions on the font messages I was getting? I know that Pro uses truetype fonts. Is there a way of downloading them and installing them into Pro?
    The Designer software uses the fonts installed on your computer. If you want to add more fonts, after down loading them you can either double click it or move it to the "windows/fonts" folder.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I feel ridiculous asking this as it is pretty basic and I'm sure that I'm off base but here goes ... is the "conform" box checked in project designer?

If you are placing text ( Centerline or outline) in a carved region you have to check the conform box or nothing will show.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123